Diese Spielzeuge sind VERBOTEN 🧸🚫
hello my name is luca my dear friends two weeks ago i reacted to bot sinne candies and today we are reacting to crows forbidden toys for children fun hack vaduz is a toy that consists of several colored balls and trays in which the colored balls are arranged in a 3d design you spray the balls with water their surface becomes sticky and interacts mischievously with the other balls ok after the mold has dried you can easily remove them from the tray safe forbidden because kids ate it by mistake and it's so alto which is why such reasons i have to be banned with astori kids toys supposedly i have to keep so many things and regulations and i have no idea what early australian sales stopped after a two year old and a ten-year-old girl swallowed the bullets and became seriously ill her passport can take care of her children whatever products she can he says yes, the blankets they should be banned because they are pointy because a child might have to be able to do this.
This doll was designed in such a way that the various plastic snacks could be taken through the mouth opening. This was made possible by an engine. inside the doll that became known cases where fingers were pinched and little children's hair was ripped out in clumps but that's stupid again you can't say elastic bands are off limits because if you take good care of your hair and it you pull very well then you can do anything again the product ban may also say the laptop should be banned because if you take it and hit a child with it the flesh dies once fingers and hair get into the press machine mouth no turning back doll no It does not have a button to turn it on and off, so parents often had to watch their children being slowly but surely almost scalped. itself, the best possible, no, but is it there?
So production had to think about installing some reversing mechanism or kill switch again so the thing is on for its entire life or how does it at least have the battery or something. Within its manufacturer, mattel reacted immediately and removed the group from the shelves. ok put eight gives snap bracelets 90 something the snap bracelet the first toy to give what i know even had a yellow green thing that had to be done that's why i didn't t went to school drove and both arms and around their legs my parents so chopper in the 90s almost every kid in school had a bracelet like this the snap bracelet first you like a rule the special thing is that it rolls up with a bracelet when you put it on the bangs wrist like snaps attached to both ends yes we all know what it says why it is not treated as much as possible anymore l To save money some dubious companies started putting poorly made bangles on the market at cheap prices, if the processing of the metal was that bad that people regularly cut their wrists on the metal edges of the bracelet boes and I say yes, I ban the general product, there are just cheap fakes that don't work somehow in the a In the 1980s, a manufacturer had an ingenious idea to bring the game by throwing bar parts into the living rooms of homes, okay, his plan was based on the so-called lot pillars sold with great success.
Success, however, remained dangerous because you throw to the ground. What about graphene shots? I was. They threw me to the ground. They threw to the ground. No idea. sharp enough to easily take the eye out of someone more or less resourceful in manufacturer sales idea 762 accidents reported every year less than 80 percent for minors but that's stupid even then don't buy it from your kids if they don't have two neurons you know you don't get such a thing on people but on a dart board and then everyone is behind it is or you had no idea about this alfred karten gilbert toy lab and kids are scientifically active experimenting so well and for so long until the doctor arrives in the true sense of the word what stupidity if you put things in the combination somehow they can cause suffocation or are poisonous or some current samples the experiment kit contained radioactive uranium as a reminder the uranium is used in the manufacture of nuclear weapons such as the atomic bomb the manufacturers pointed out that the children would not suffer any harm to their health simply ent touching the uranium-containing samples in the kit, however, consuming oranium in the mouth leads to increased cancer risk.
Did no one at the company think that the man who wasn't even as smart as the tracers showed up in 1964? This is again a matej toy. I know Mattel and they hate a percentage for me the biggest toy makers so it stands to reason that if I introduce a lot to the market I would go back to them of course because kids are unpredictable or so I wouldn't blame them to manufacturers. the form with the liquid substance in which it is also heated to 390 degrees Celsius revealed that you take this form somehow fit over it on the left and then shoot it up to 1 390 degrees hot i can tell you ten problems that are somehow bad The toy caused a sensation among the children more and more They were of course sadder One of the reasons for this was that it was withdrawn from the market again the press price opened the hot oven and supposedly also poisonous gases oh so I'm open about it because the problem but also poisonous gases and probably also this weird chemical thing you somehow do something with weird bugs us with the 6th game and the top 4 the splash blaster works that's exactly what i had and we also had the daisy this this was a plant there was a water fight there and it got them all wet what's it called in the comments don't write with that as a superstroker but because i have all these rockets it was modeled after an actual rocket launch the only difference was its water pressure was used to directly hold the slingshot higher this toy was very popular with kids and adults alike until that at some point there were known cases where the rocket could no longer withstand the water pressure and explode in the air is unbelievable so we don't think it's normal when a birthday stops a staff observed the rocket go up and it would go down and then flip over, it hurt a bit, but otherwise nothing ever happened, injured passersby and objects a total of 37 cases were reported, so the manufacturing company felt compelled to use the water rocket to take them out From the market.
I would remove the products that you still have left over, since I live here in Hamburg, so I don't live in Cologne anymore. Now I have moved, but yes. equipment in the 70s among children and youth consisted of two balls that were attached to a string with a low end, however, after the increase in cases of injuries, including many black eyes and knocked out teeth, I would have been attracted to this ball as well of monster gum, so I think it doesn't exist anymore or was it such a fat thing, they also bite people's teeth where I get off bro you don't go to the tables either and try to eat the bowling ball so somewhere you have which appeal to people's minds magnetism is a toy consisting of various bottoms with integrated neodymium iron boron government therefore they are strongest magnets in the world they are made of such alloy with magix you can create shapes geometric connecting the little magnetic plastic building blocks together we have also used it to build cars our stuff the problem if that just transports it and it's crooked somehow there you have par to set it up again and so far not as stable as Lego or Playmobil but already very wild March 2006 magnetic upselling must stop after 30 young children swallowed the magnetic building blocks and were seriously injured on this 30 toddlers now i dont have any more magnets in the store or was that ic I come up with the same argument all the time but be careful if your parents are watching your kids.
You cannot ban every item a child might eat. That's just looking at your son. kinda violent wanted to grab a gun from the server the idea the 40s forties bro very few who played with it in the 40s are still alive now because they gonna be over 85 so i dont think anyone can really do it like leighton who is here somehow right now This video cooking table tennis countries were used as ammunition that shot out of the gun at a fast speed and looked like balls of fire. The huge power of the fire brigade was generated by a chemical reaction inside the gun.
Susan, calcium carbide and water formed an explosive mixture, let's say briefly if there was such a thing in the 40s. nn, I can investigate, such maybe it has something to do with the great war too everything is allowed at the time but hey at this point i want to end today both of you dear friends i was able to do two things very very well like leighton and twice. with this bracelet then this fun water cannon and also max so with three things we want to comment if you know of any toys because I think you have toys that people a bit older maybe used or maybe you even have another one of these toys are just lying at home as i said please let me know what i like under the video here i didn't like it monika the reason is great if you don't confuse more videos don't learn languages